We are familiar with regional and local market conditions, and we have extensive experience with all types of properties. This means we can help you determine which homes are fairly-priced and might meet your needs at the start of your search.
Finding the right home means being prepared and being diligent, and that is where we come in. We help guide you through the process and tailor the information gathering to suit your needs.
We also prepare offers and negotiate the purchase in a way that protects you. No matter what type of home you are buying (house, condominium, acreage), there are many factors to consider. These can include:
- Layout, features and home systems
- The neighborhood and amenities
- Zoning, permit and compliance issues
- Different types of condominiums have different responsibilities and restrictions
- Re-sale considerations (if it is not your forever home)